By Michel Houssa,Athanasios Dimoulas,Alessandro Molle
Major advancements within the semiconductor are at the horizon by utilizing two-dimensional (2D) fabrics, reminiscent of graphene and transition steel dichalcogenides, for built-in circuits (ICs). 2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics is the 1st finished therapy of those fabrics and their functions in nanoelectronic devices.
Comprised of chapters authored by way of the world over acknowledged researchers, this book:
- Discusses using graphene for high-frequency analog circuits
- Explores good judgment and photonic functions of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2)
- Addresses novel second fabrics together with silicene, germanene, stanene, and phosphorene
- Considers using second fabrics for either field-effect transistors (FETs) and good judgment circuits
- Provides history at the simulation of structural, digital, and shipping houses from first principles
2D fabrics for Nanoelectronics presents huge, cutting-edge assurance of the elemental and utilized elements of this intriguing field.
Read Online or Download 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering) PDF
Best general physics books
Farewell, might you by no means be lonely.
What student—or teacher—can face up to the opportunity to test with Rocket Launchers, ingesting Birds, Dropper Poppers, Boomwhackers, Flying Pigs, and extra? The fifty four experiments in utilizing Physics devices and Gizmos, Grades 9–12, motivate your highschool scholars to discover quite a few phenomena concerned with strain and strength, thermodynamics, power, mild and colour, resonance, buoyancy, two-dimensional movement, angular momentum, magnetism, and electromagnetic induction.
Covers crucial elements of cloud and precipitation physics and has been commonly rewritten with over 60 new illustrations and lots of new and recent references. Many present themes are lined comparable to mesoscale meteorology, radar cloud reviews and numerical cloud modelling, and themes from the second one variation, akin to serious storms, precipitation techniques and big scale features of cloud physics, were revised.
- Kinematic Labs with Mobile Devices (IOP Concise Physics)
- Statistische Physik: Lehrbuch zur Theoretischen Physik IV (German Edition)
- National 5 Physics
- Die Philosophie der Physiker (Beck'sche Reihe) (German Edition)
- The Rod of Iron: The Gates of Eden Trilogy
Extra resources for 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)