Read or Download 50 Years of Science in Singapore (World Scientific Series on Singapore's 50 Years of Nation-Building) PDF
Best general physics books
Farewell, may perhaps you by no means be lonely.
What student—or teacher—can face up to the opportunity to scan with Rocket Launchers, ingesting Birds, Dropper Poppers, Boomwhackers, Flying Pigs, and extra? The fifty four experiments in utilizing Physics contraptions and Gizmos, Grades 9–12, inspire your highschool scholars to discover quite a few phenomena concerned with strain and strength, thermodynamics, strength, mild and colour, resonance, buoyancy, two-dimensional movement, angular momentum, magnetism, and electromagnetic induction.
Covers crucial components of cloud and precipitation physics and has been broadly rewritten with over 60 new illustrations and lots of new and recent references. Many present themes are lined equivalent to mesoscale meteorology, radar cloud experiences and numerical cloud modelling, and themes from the second one version, similar to critical storms, precipitation tactics and big scale facets of cloud physics, were revised.
- Classical Field Theory and the Stress-Energy Tensor (IOP Concise Physics)
- Physics for the IB MYP 4 & 5: By Concept (MYP By Concept)
- Principles & Practice of Physics, Global Edition
- Analyse fachinhaltlicher Anteile der Lernbegleitung in offenen experimentellen Situationen (German Edition)
- The Physicist's World: The Story of Motion and the Limits to Knowledge
Additional info for 50 Years of Science in Singapore (World Scientific Series on Singapore's 50 Years of Nation-Building)