By Koteswara Rao Anne,Swarna Kuchibhotla,Hima Deepthi Vankayalapati
Read Online or Download Acoustic Modeling for Emotion Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The 1st full-scale review of cybercrime, legislations, and coverage
This number of brief expository, serious, and speculative texts deals a box advisor to the cultural, political, social, and aesthetic effect of software program. Computing and electronic media are necessary to the way in which we paintings and dwell, and lots more and plenty has been acknowledged approximately their effect. however the very fabric of software program has frequently been left invisible.
Human-Computer Interaction: Design and Evaluation: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2–7, 2015. Proceedings, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The 3-volume set LNCS 9169, 9170, 9171 constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventeenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in l. a., CA, united states, in August 2015. the full of 1462 papers and 246 posters awarded on the HCII 2015 meetings used to be conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
This publication offers a know-how to aid speech-, listening to- and sight-impaired humans. It explains how they are going to take advantage of an enhancement of their skill to acknowledge and bring speech or to become aware of sounds of their atmosphere. also, it's thought of how sound-based assistive know-how may be utilized to the components of speech popularity, speech synthesis, environmental popularity, digital fact and robots.
- Physical Play and Children’s Digital Games (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Human-Robot Interaction Strategies for Walker-Assisted Locomotion (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- Human Aspects of IT for the Aged Population. Design for Everyday Life: First International Conference, ITAP 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Handbook of Usability Testing: How to Plan, Design, and Conduct Effective Tests
- Emotional Feedback for Mobile Devices (T-Labs Series in Telecommunication Services)
- Human-Computer Interaction Fundamentals (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
Extra info for Acoustic Modeling for Emotion Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)