By Vincent G. Duffy
This booklet specializes in the predictive services derived from electronic illustration of people in simulation or digital environments. It stories on types that facilitate prediction of protection and function, and describes either cutting edge visualization ideas in addition to the underlying arithmetic and technological know-how. Contributions conceal a wealth of issues, together with simulation instruments and systems, digital interactive layout, version optimization tools, ontologies and knowledge-based determination aid, human-computer interplay, human augmentation, and so forth. The booklet supplies specific emphasis to state of the art simulation purposes of human approach modeling and optimization, together with aviation, production and repair industries, car layout, product layout, healthcare, sustainability, and emergency administration. according to the AHFE 2016 foreign convention on electronic Human Modeling and Simulation, hung on July 27-31, 2016, in Walt Disney World®, Florida, united states, it truly is meant as well timed survey for researchers, engineers, designers, utilized mathematicians and practitioners operating within the box of Human components and Ergonomics.
Read or Download Advances in Applied Digital Human Modeling and Simulation: Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Digital Human Modeling and Simulation, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The 1st full-scale assessment of cybercrime, legislations, and coverage
This number of brief expository, serious, and speculative texts bargains a box consultant to the cultural, political, social, and aesthetic influence of software program. Computing and electronic media are necessary to the best way we paintings and dwell, and lots more and plenty has been stated approximately their impact. however the very fabric of software program has usually been left invisible.
Human-Computer Interaction: Design and Evaluation: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2–7, 2015. Proceedings, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The 3-volume set LNCS 9169, 9170, 9171 constitutes the refereed complaints of the seventeenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in la, CA, united states, in August 2015. the entire of 1462 papers and 246 posters provided on the HCII 2015 meetings used to be rigorously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
This e-book provides a know-how to aid speech-, listening to- and sight-impaired humans. It explains how they are going to reap the benefits of an enhancement of their skill to acknowledge and bring speech or to notice sounds of their atmosphere. also, it's thought of how sound-based assistive know-how will be utilized to the parts of speech attractiveness, speech synthesis, environmental popularity, digital truth and robots.
- Neuro-Robotics: From Brain Machine Interfaces to Rehabilitation Robotics (Trends in Augmentation of Human Performance)
- Personalized Digital Television: Targeting Programs to Individual Viewers (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Social Computing and Social Media: 7th International Conference, SCSM 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Conceptual Foundations of Human Factors Measurement (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- Human-Robot Interaction Strategies for Walker-Assisted Locomotion (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- Design, User Experience, and Usability: Designing Pleasurable Experiences: 6th International Conference, DUXU 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Advances in Applied Digital Human Modeling and Simulation: Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Digital Human Modeling and Simulation, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)