By Wendy Bartlett
This easy-to-use, finished consultant indicates easy methods to determine a floating assortment in any library—regardless of style or size.
• Checklists for varied phases of the floating process
• commonly asked questions for workers members
• A bibliography of courses on floating collections, masking web pages of floating libraries, PLA displays, articles, and listserv archives
• An index covers significant subject matters, libraries defined in the textual content, in addition to interviewed individuals
Read or Download Floating Collections: A Collection Development Model for Long-Term Success: A Collection Development Model for Long-Term Success PDF
Similar library & information science books
This booklet is helping libraries establish and enforce new how you can serve their bodily or mentally disabled sufferers. • offers overview instruments that aid libraries gauge their skill to fulfill the desires of disabled consumers• incorporates a accomplished index
Library experts deal with the expanding importance of reference companies and the expanding want for evaluate of these companies to extra confirm professionalism and efficiency.
This concise sourcebook takes the guesswork out of finding the simplest assets of knowledge, a method extra very important than ever because the information panorama grows more and more cluttered. a lot of the main usually used info are available unfastened on-line, and this publication exhibits readers tips on how to search for it with the help of common instruments.
Digital imaging and electronic purposes have introduced quite a few merits for museums, galleries, data and different agencies within the arts, tradition and background sectors. Bringing jointly top foreign practitioners from diverse disciplines, the EVA (Electronic Imaging and the visible Arts) meetings aid these operating within the box to achieve the main from advancements in multimedia know-how.
- Die barrierefreie Präsentation der Informationsangebote von Bibliotheken im Internet (German Edition)
- An Active Instrument for Propaganda: The American Public Library During World War I (Bio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts,)
- Meeting Procedures: Parliamentary Law and Rules of Order for the 21st Century
- Data Visualization: A Guide to Visual Storytelling for Libraries (LITA Guides)
Extra resources for Floating Collections: A Collection Development Model for Long-Term Success: A Collection Development Model for Long-Term Success