By Gina Neff,Dawn Nafus
Read Online or Download The Self-Tracking (The MIT Press Essential Knowledge series) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The 1st full-scale evaluation of cybercrime, legislations, and coverage
This choice of brief expository, severe, and speculative texts deals a box consultant to the cultural, political, social, and aesthetic influence of software program. Computing and electronic media are necessary to the way in which we paintings and reside, and masses has been acknowledged approximately their impression. however the very fabric of software program has usually been left invisible.
Human-Computer Interaction: Design and Evaluation: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2–7, 2015. Proceedings, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The 3-volume set LNCS 9169, 9170, 9171 constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventeenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in l. a., CA, united states, in August 2015. the whole of 1462 papers and 246 posters provided on the HCII 2015 meetings used to be rigorously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
This publication offers a know-how to aid speech-, listening to- and sight-impaired humans. It explains how they are going to reap the benefits of an enhancement of their skill to acknowledge and bring speech or to observe sounds of their atmosphere. also, it's thought of how sound-based assistive know-how will be utilized to the components of speech reputation, speech synthesis, environmental attractiveness, digital fact and robots.
- New Trends in Medical and Service Robots: Assistive, Surgical and Educational Robotics (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- Search: How the Data Explosion Makes Us Smarter (GreenHouse Collection)
- Pro MEAN Stack Development
- MAHONOSEIKI (Japanese Edition)
- Advances in Human Aspects of Transportation: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Human Factors in Transportation, July 17−21, 2017, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Additional resources for The Self-Tracking (The MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)