By Seçil Uğur
Read Online or Download Wearing Embodied Emotions: A Practice Based Design Research on Wearable Technology (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The 1st full-scale review of cybercrime, legislation, and coverage
This choice of brief expository, severe, and speculative texts bargains a box consultant to the cultural, political, social, and aesthetic impression of software program. Computing and electronic media are necessary to the best way we paintings and dwell, and masses has been acknowledged approximately their impression. however the very fabric of software program has usually been left invisible.
Human-Computer Interaction: Design and Evaluation: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2–7, 2015. Proceedings, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The 3-volume set LNCS 9169, 9170, 9171 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the seventeenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in la, CA, united states, in August 2015. the whole of 1462 papers and 246 posters provided on the HCII 2015 meetings used to be conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
This booklet provides a know-how to aid speech-, listening to- and sight-impaired humans. It explains how they'll make the most of an enhancement of their skill to acknowledge and bring speech or to discover sounds of their atmosphere. also, it really is thought of how sound-based assistive expertise should be utilized to the components of speech reputation, speech synthesis, environmental acceptance, digital truth and robots.
- Working Through Synthetic Worlds
- UI is Communication: How to Design Intuitive, User Centered Interfaces by Focusing on Effective Communication
- Personalized Digital Television: Targeting Programs to Individual Viewers (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Voice Interaction Design: Crafting the New Conversational Speech Systems (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive Technologies)
- Anthropology-Based Computing: Putting the Human in Human-Computer Interaction (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Getting Started with UDOO
Extra resources for Wearing Embodied Emotions: A Practice Based Design Research on Wearable Technology (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)